Nissan Xterra 2000-2004 Rock Sliders
Includes the following features:
- Overall length of 65″ maximizes coverage of the rocker from flare to flare while allowing for oversize tires and front mud flap
- 3/16″ thick x 2″ x 2″ square tube main rub rail for greater foundational strength
- 3/16″ thick x 1-1/2″ square tube legs to limit flexing while traversing obstacles
- .120″ thick x 1-3/4″ outer rub rail with kick-out at rear to assist in pushing away from obstacles
- 3/8″ thick heavy duty mounting plates
- 1/4″ thick gussets for added strength
- Utilizes existing factory threaded bolt-on frame mounts
- No drilling needed
- Serves as a secure point to lift one side of vehicle using a high-lift jack
- Mounts to the frame only
- Fully welded and very tough
- Each weighs approx 46 lbs.
- Bare metal or powder coat finish
- 10.9 grade bolts and hardware included
- Diamond top plate optional
- Current lead time is 4-6 weeks
- What’s the difference between HREW vs DOM?
Nissan Xterra 2000-2004 Installation Instructions
There are no reviews yet.