Ram 1500 Rebel / Gas 2019-Newer Rock Sliders
Includes the following features:
- Crew Cab overall length of 96″ maximizes coverage of the rocker from flare to flare while allowing for oversize tires
- Quad Cab overall length of 92″ maximizes coverage of the rocker from flare to flare while allowing for oversize tires
- 1/4″ thick x 2″ x 3″ rectangular tube main rub rail for greater foundational strength
- 1/4″ thick x 1-1/2″ square tube legs to limit flexing while traversing obstacles
- .120″ thick x 1-3/4″ DOM outer rub rail or heavy duty .188″ thick x 1-3/4″ DOM outer rub rail both with kick-out at rear to assist in pushing away from obstacles
- 1/2″ thick heavy duty mounting and backing plates that sandwich the frame with 1/2″ Grade 8 bolts
- 1/4″ thick gussets for added strength
- Serves as a secure point to use a high-lift jack
- Mounts to the frame only
- Fully welded and very tough
- Each weighs approx 105 lbs. (.120 DOM) and 115 lbs. (.188 DOM)
- Bare metal or powder coat finish
- Grade 8 bolts and hardware included
- Diamond top plate optional
- Compatible with the 26 or 33 gallon tank
- Current lead time is 4-6 weeks
RAM 1500 Crew Cab SB Quad Cab LB GAS 2019-Newer Installation Instructions
Please contact us with your ship to zip code and vehicle for a freight shipping quote
Product is very durable and tough! John at White Knuckle was great to work with! Highly recommend these as they are the only true rock slider available for 2019 Rams.
Eric Blackburn –
Installed my steps today. Installation was seamless and instructions were great. Great looking sliders – can’t wait to put them to use.
Jonathan Kalodimos –
These sliders are extremely high quality and the fabrication is downright impressive. I am particularly impressed with the mounting locations because they are perfectly placed to navigate around obstacles on the frame. Also, the customer service is fantastic. John was available by phone to answer questions and replied to my troubleshooting emails right away.
For those considering purchasing, I have a few comments to make it easier to install. I’m relatively new to working on vehicles and I’ll say that I was able to install them in about 6 hours (if I installed them again it’d probably take half that time). A few notes (1) there are different length bolts and it’s not clear where the 5.5” bolts go instead of the 5” bolts. There is a bit of trial and error. (2) I used two bottle jacks and jack stands on each end of the sliders to position them. I found that easier. (3) If something doesn’t fit then your positioning is probably wrong. My passenger side slider was 0.5” too far towards the rear and the mount wasn’t perfect. That’s user error and a testament to the quality of the sliders. (4) Make sure the sliders and backing plates are pushed down as far as they go. I had some bumping on the passenger side slider because the second backing plate was just a little too high. Once again this was user error and a testament to the tolerances of the sliders. Also, John helped me troubleshoot the bump sound super quickly. (5) The driver side rear mount is a pain in the a** to install. It takes patience but eventually it goes.