RETURN / CANCELLATION POLICY
All order cancellations are subject to a 10% restock fee. All product returns are subject to a 20% restock fee and require a Return Goods Authorization number. You may receive a refund (less Shipping) as long as the following criteria are met:
- A Return Goods Authorization number must accompany all returns and clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- The rock sliders must be in the original box and include all original hardware and installation instructions that have not been damaged or altered in any way.
- Original shipping and return shipping and handling are non-refundable.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Custom painted or custom powder coated rock sliders.
- Rock sliders that have been installed, welded, cut, modified or have missing parts.
- Custom made rock sliders.
For Freight shipments, please inspect the rock sliders before signing for delivery. WKORP is not responsible for Freight damages and all disputes must be taken up with the Freight Company.
WKORP retains the right to determine whether a set of rock sliders are in re-saleable condition, as well as the right to deny the return and credit based on the condition of the returned set of rock sliders.
A return must be received within 45 days from the date of the original order to receive a refund. Rock sliders received after the 45 days of the original order date will be refunded less any charges due to a “Charge Back” from our credit card processor.
All unauthorized returns will not be credited.
A 20% restocking fee will be incurred on returns that were shipped correctly by WKORP.
Once we have received your information, we will email you with the return shipping information.
Once the rock sliders have been received, they will be inspected for any damages; i.e. cuts, welds, signs of previous mounting, modification, etc.
Once the inspection has been made and signed off, you will receive the credit within 2-3 business days and an email notification will be sent regarding the refund.